I’m no kitchen princess!

love a beautiful kitchen,
I realy like good food,
But I’m no kitchen princess!
And now I found something that made me smile and say out loud
 “Yes, that is me!”
It’s this cute heart at a Dutch blog called With Love, from Erna.
~ photo: with love ~
No more words are needed!
So, to all my fellow girls who, just like me, cannot make magic happen in the kitchen,
I just want to say,
You are not the only one!

I will hang it with a smile in my new kitchen!
Have a good day!

12 thoughts on “I’m no kitchen princess!

1. with love

Wat leuk dat je even een berichtje gemaakt hebt over “ons hart”!
    We kunnen het beter toegeven dan net doen alsof we het kunnen toch….!;)
    Ik hoop dat het straks leuk hangt in je nieuwe keuken!
    groetjes, Erna

2. Life in the Country Lane

Hi Maureen, thank you for your lovely comment, will post some photos of my trip to Sydney to give you a taste of Australia – well a part of it anyway….Have a lovely weekend.
    Rebecca x

3. maría cecilia

Hola Maureen, I absolutely agree with you, I run away from cooking and better be kissing!!!!
    I´m coming from Brenda´s blog and if she talks about you I must come to visit, she was totally right, your blog is adorable!!!!
    Greetings from Chile,
    maria cecilia

4. Becca's Dirt

Just popping in from Cozy Little House. That should be in my kitchen. I love it. I try in the kitchen but sometimes it just doesn’t come out the way it should have. Lovely blog too. I’ll be one of your new followers.

5. Blondie's Journal

Hi Maureen~~~~

Coming by from Cozy Little House! Sweet Brenda has featured you. Great post! Kissing or cooking…I think I know what I would choose, and so would hubby! ;-D

Have a happy day!

xoxo
    Jane

Hi Maureen, I’m popping over from Brenda’s Cozy Little House to say hi. What a sweet kitchen hanging. I do like cooking so not sure this would fit in my kitchen. :) I absolutely love the pink clay bowl with silver trim that you posted previously. It’s just gorgeous. Wishing you all the best, and welcome to blogland. Tammy

7. A Vintage Chic

Good morning, Brenda–so wonderful to meet you! Brenda is telling us all about you on her blog today!

I’ll be following along…so much of beauty to see here! I’ve always wanted to visit Sweden, so this will be almost like doing that!

Looking forward to getting to know you better…

Julie

8. Tracie~MyPetiteMaison

That is just so cute, Maureen, thanks for the link. I am here by way of Brenda at Cozy Little House. So nice to meet you! I too love pastels and whites. Off to take a little glimpse around your blog.