19 thoughts on “A very short house-update

1. A House and Home

Good luck! The moving part is my LEAST favorite of a new place. Having moved 14 times in as many years, I am really looking forward to settling down in the next place for a little while. Enjoy the move, I am very excited for you. I hope you have a lot of helpers!

2. Dreamy Whites

Congratulations! I can’t wait to see your new home!
    Also congratulations on your blog… It is beautiful. I am now a happy follower.
    Thank you for emailing me and letting me know that you had featured my blog. You are so kind! I really appreciate what you said in your post!
    I hope you have a great weekend!
    Take Care,
    Maria

3. vosges paris

Verhuizing… iklas dat je daar iets over schreef dus ik kom je er even veel plezier en vooral sterkte mee wensen… Ik ben hier al ene week lag ook aan een soort verhuizing . verf, schoonmaak slag.. ben er helemaal moe van ;)

gr,. uit holland

4. laura

Hi, just found your blog from Handmade me, so lovely, i`m your newest follower! Congratulations on your new home!
    laura currie xx

5. laura

having probs with the follow linky!!! will have to try again later, i think it is my computer causing the problem, sorry about that!
    laura c xx

6. Melissa K

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I kind of had to follow and run the other day as well. (I wish life would just ocassionally move at a slower pace!) I can see why you are busy though! Good luck with the move
    Melissa xx

7. Signe

Hihi, no I don’t speak Dutch just yet, he is doing pretty well in Norwegian though :)

But my boyfriend is threatening me with teaching our children Dutch if we get any, so they can keep secrets from me by talking it so I might have to learn it someday!