A Sunday afternoon

I’ve finally found my charger!
So here are two pictures of my lovely shutters.
~ creme and lovely! ~
They will get a place outside in the front garden.
~ recycled goodies! ~
Which I will show when my petite garden is picture ready.
Sweetheart already rolled his eyes when he saw them
(“what are these doing here?” ), meaning,
‘Maureen, get these old pieces of trash back to the dump’.
I don’t care. I love my new old shutters!
In the mean time,
I am cutting in the rest of my old magazines.
~ blogging at the table ~
I have too many magazines, so I’m only keeping the ones from 2008 till now.
All I have to do now is find a look for this new place,
which still echo’s when we talk….
~ looking for inspiration ~
I hope you all enjoy this
10th day
of the
10th month
in the year
2010!

14 thoughts on “A Sunday afternoon

1. Nel

Hi Maureen, thanks so much for stopping my blog and leaving your lovely comment! I love your shutters, I would have begged for them too ;) I also have a collection of magazines that I clear out every now and then and keep the faves in a folder for inspiration… lovely to stop by and ‘meet’ you. Nel

2. It's me

Ooooo Maureen ze zijn prachtig !!! ….had je ze allemaal maar gekregen……..had je er een paar richtig Nederland mogen zenden…..hahahahah!!! en ja wat heeft een mens een hoop tijdschriften he??? zuchtttttt net weer de Vakre besteld…..liefs fijne dag Ria…

3. Jill

Hi Maureen
    The shutters look great and worth all the effort you put in to get them. I am glad I am not the only one that keeps all their magazines, just sorted and thrown out my 2007!!!
    Jillx

4. Melissa

I love the shutters. Of course, coming from the south, I have a special place in my heart for plantation shutters.

Very beautiful!

5. Tatum

Hi there! I too like the shutters. Can’t wait to see how you use them in your garden! And your husbands comment is classic lol.

Have a good evening!

Manymomentsofme.blogspot.com

Love your neat shutters you picked up and they will look great in the garden.
    Your husband sounds exactly like mine, always saying we have way too much stuff and yet I still find some fun things that I have to have.

Happy Wednesday
    Hugs

7. Chuzai Living

The photos and the charger look pretty! I enjoy seeing your posts on Home. I also like to recycle items. I need to get better about refurbishing or repainting. I saw your profile. You’re an international woman! You’re in one of the countries where I would love to live in the future; Switzerland. Kaho

1. Bellingham auto insuratce

Naja – sieh das mal so wegen “Chef mitspielen” und “bester Film” – im Grunde sieht man hier, dass DOCH DU das Zepter in der Hand hast. Ein anderer hätte bei so einem “Blödsinn” gar nicht mitgespielt. Meiner jedenfalls nicht