Hop and skip

Good morning!
I normally don’t post twice a day,
but with all this rain here, I was in the mood for
something extra I’m starting today…

Meet Sarah, from One Perfect Day.

I started reading her blog not so long ago but I liked her and her style of blogging right away.

This morning when I saw pictures of her little boy,
 who looks adorable, looking at a sun setting over the beach,  well it just made me smile.

I miss the sun and the beach,
so seeing this and her other inspirational photo’s
inspired me to start this new series I like to call,

* Hop and Skip *

It’s about blogs I really like to read.

So, to all my fellow blogsters who are also having to endure a lot of
cold and rain,

look for some
sunshine
in the Land Down Under.
My favourite * still haven’t been there * country on my to-go list!
So if you feel like it, hop and skip to Sarah to say G’day!

photo: One Perfect Day

21 thoughts on “Hop and skip

1. Sarah

Maureen,

So very sweet of you…i am touched that you thought of me and that you like visiting my little space! wishing you a happy day and a big hug from me.

Sarah x

2. Miss Sew & So

love the idea of *hop & skip* my sweet friend…you can keep me up-to-date!

i do love sarah’s blog very much…don’t the images of her gorgeous little one just make you smile…and all that sunshine of my homeland….aahhhh

and adore your last post…our gals seem soo similar….ella leaves me messages like that stuck to my sewing machine…on my mobile whilst she’s at h.s and on my kitchen blackboard…we two mums are very blessed to have girls that age still soo simply lovely…xx

3. Miss Sew & So

love the idea of *hop & skip* my sweet friend…you can keep me up-to-date!

4. Miss Sew & So

love the idea of *hop & skip* my sweet friend…you can keep me up-to-date!

5. Brenda Kula

Maureen, this is the second Sarah I’ve met today! I wonder if there will be a third? I so love to meet bloggers I didn’t previously know. So thank you for this. I shall trot right on over now.
    Brenda

6. Carmel

I’ve been reading Sarah for a couple of months now, and love her blog too. Have just come across yours and love your previous post of your daughter’s heart notes. My little girl is a fan of writing love notes too. I am hoping it will never stop.
    Happy Thursday.
    Carmel

What a great idea, hop and skip… I like that.
    Look forward to going across for a visit.
    We have rain here this afternoon, so it is a nice way of spending some time seeing the blue sky and sea.

Happy Thursday
    Hugs

8. maría cecilia

Hola Maureen, thank you for introducing us to Sarah. I think your hop and skip idea is really great and I´m looking forward to meet new blogging friends.
    muchos cariños,
    maria cecilia

9. Celestina Marie Designs

So nice to meet you and read your lovely blog. I have some your way from my dear friend Carolyn of Draffin Bears.
    Enjoyed your post and thank you for the link to your inspiration for it.

So glad to find you and now a happy follower too.
    Have a wonderful day in spite of the rains.
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

10. m.e (Cathie)

what a sweet post about a sweet person!
    Sarah’s blog is absolutely wonderful, I feel like I am living in a day dream when I visit there.

11. m.e (Cathie)

what a sweet post about a sweet person!

12. m.e (Cathie)

what a sweet post about a sweet person!