La mer

We are still in holiday mode here,
the weather is great and tomorrow we are on our way to Bretagne.

I’ve never been to this part of France,
so I’m looking forward to some
French seaside living.
Have a wonderful Easter everyone,
and for my new readers,
Welcome!
I’m off for one week to
la mer….
the sea….
Au revoir!
* And I still can’t see my Google follower gadget, am I the only one?! *

19 thoughts on “La mer

1. flowers on my table

Lucky duck! Have a fabulous time and let us have some pics when you get back. Thankyou for your warm wishes and have a really special fun time with your family, love Linda x

2. Lynda

poeh poeh poeh, wat een “naar”vooruitzicht!! FRANCE!!!;)!
    Heb een heerlijke tijd, maak vooral VEEL foto’s voor ons achterblijvers en GENIET!

Liefs,
    Lynda

3. Becca

Oh wow, you lucky girl! I would love to see France, or even visit where you live one day. Have a lovely time! I must get over here more often…your photos are lovely…where does time go?

4. *Maristella*

Buonasera cara Maureen!!
    Grazie per queste belle immagini…
    Io ti auguro una bellissima Pasqua
    - Happy Easter!! ;o))
    Un caro saluto, *Maristella*.

Hi Maureen, how absolutely wonderful that you are vacationing in France. Hubby has been there many times on business but I’ve yet to go. We keep saying we will get there together. Our weather here has been dusty and dreary for days. Ugh! I love that you contributed to a crocheted lamp post. So fun! I used to watch Rachel Ashwell’s show and loved it! Sure wish it was still on. I don’t have any of her books but have always loved her style and the way she could go out and buy anything and tie it all together. Enjoyu your holiday. Easter blessings, Tammy

6. Laura

Enjoy yourself, my sweet Maureen…I wait to hear from you!
    Have a lovely Easter time!
    Laura@RicevereconStile

1. Kourtney

5.I am very satisfied what I receives the goods. The dress is very beautiful. The style is very fanaboshile and the manual work is unique. I was luckily that I can buy so nice dress.

7. vintch

I see your lovely follower gadget! looking great. enjoy your time by the sea, sweet maureen. water does wonders for the soul.