….that I like to make lists?
Yes, I’m a list maker.
Mostly on paper but always first in my head.
So for the love of lists, here goes…
* going on a family holiday with no tv and computer is very relaxing
* especially when there is sunshine and a beach
* French bakers don’t mind if you ask to take a picture of their macaroons
* even if it’s in your poorest school French
* combined with pointing to the camera in your hand
* actions like this will make eyes roll upwards
* not mine, but from other people standing next to me
* read: sweetheart and our oldest daughter
* I was completely deaf for things like
“Mama! what are you doing?”
and “Maureen! have you never been in a bakery before?”
* I asked, shot the picture and smiled
* later I ate a lot of them
* my pants are feeling slightly tighter
* I really like France
* even managed to shop a little
* strolling in small fleamarkets in tiny villages
* vintage buttons and ribbons where calling my name
* walking in super cute French home stores is dangerous
* two new cushions can easily fit in an already full suitcase (thanks to sweethearts packing skills)
* and there was even extra room for breakable must haves in my handbag
* I didn’t even notice the rolling eyes next to me
* what I did notice was that Easyjet has seven letters
* and Exit has four
* I like to count things, as I have mentioned once, when I’m bored
* I wasn’t bored during the flight, I counted because the plane started hopping around
* planes are not made for hopping
* hopping is Maureen language for turbulance
* just so you know
* we had to travel on The Royal Wedding Day
* yep, when Catherine was taking a deep breath before she walked down the aisle,
we where putting everything in the rental car
* all the way home I wondered about her dress
* after travelling with a car, an airplane and two trains, I finally saw it
* it was beautiful
* so was her sisters dress, gorgeous
* although tired from travelling for 8 hours, we sat together and watched the wedding in the evening
* on a tv…. that thing we didn’t miss the entire week
* speaking of weddings, she is having hers this summer, I’m really happy for her
* weddings = love
* love = hearts
* hearts = my favourite shape
* I received one, from my sweet sister in law N.
* it really made my heart sing!
See you soon!