On the road

Today we went to Germany to get the camper or mobile home,
name it as you want,
to me it’s our mini take away home!

We had to get it all the way in Munich because this rental company is great and with super good service,┬áso we drove more than 3 hours each way…
You would think we would be somewhere far away by now….

Well, since we have to pass Switzerland on our way to southern Spain,
we decided to pack everything from our home, instead like last year, from the parking lot….

And as you all know, I’m such a great organised girl… ahum…. (well, sometimes it really works…).
I’m now sitting here, middle of the night, typing away on my blog,
while putting the last things in our mini take away home….

Yep, all at the same time…..

I told you, super organised…..
(read: it will probably take me another two hours to finish the chaos I’ve created…..)

But at least I can make this post just before we head back on to the road.

Sweetheart is taking some much needed rest, (he drives this big 7 meter mini take away home),
the girls are in their beds, ready to be put in their mobile beds in a few hours and off we go again!
As for me, I will sleep while we zoom away to the south.

We have no computer with us, so I will be back to my little corner here
after August 12th.
Yep, we have a long holiday this time!

Also, I will toast my one year blabbing away at my blog on the 5th of August,
and when I come back,
we have to celebrate this with a give away,
right?

Right.

See you soon!

photo: etsy store Green Gypsies

18 thoughts on “On the road

Hey Maureen, have a totally, fantabulous, awesome time. I look forward to hearing all about your wonderful adventure when you get back. Best wishes and blessings, Tammy

2. Maaike

Have a safe and wonderful trip Maureen! Het klinkt als een heerlijke vakantie… Geniet! En ik zal aan je denken op 5 augustus.

liefs van Maaike

3. Lynda

en weg is ze…….*hooptdatzehetheerlijkheeft*……..en dan zeg ik nu..>WELKOM THUIS;))))

Liefs,
    Lynda

Lovely to see you here today,Maureen. How exciting a lovely long vacation in your camper van. Southern Spain – wonderful! Have a super duper time. Happy Blogaversary for the 5th August, and look forward to hearing from you when you return.

Have a wonderful and safe trip and look forward to hearing about it when you return.
    Cheers, to your one year blog anniversary and I will raise my glass to you on the 5th August.

Happy travels
    Hugs

6. Natasha in Oz

Maureen, how lucky you are to travel through Europe like this! I sure do hope you are having a wonderful time!

We have two German exchange students staying with us this weekend (my daughter Maddy studies German) so that is as close to Germany as I am going to get for a very long time!

Best wishes and take care,
    Natasha.

7. maureen

Hello Miss Maureen! Hope your holiday was full of lots of fun and sweet memories. I’ve been terribly busy this summer and am trying to catch up on blog reading. Can’t wait to hear about your trip!

8. Simply Mel {Reverie}

Hi Maureen ~

I’ve just been catching up on all your wonderful journeys! Oh my goodness…I’m green with wanderlust envy!

By the way, the image you have from the Green Gypsies etsy …that’s my mother-n-law’s shop! SMALL world!

Still up for the wishful thinking guest post next week?

We are in Carmel at the moment, and I am really missing our beloved Ashton. It was her favorite beach.

Have a wonderful weekend!
    Melissa