Reverie

I love many things about France….

Particularly the French language…

To me, everything sounds like a song when it’s spoken in French.

Melissa from the beautiful blog Reverie loves France too,
it’s one of the many things we have in common.

So when she asked me to write a guest post for her series Wishful Thinking,
I was really flattered.

Reverie

It means

Daydreaming

in French.

So if you want to see what I have been Daydreaming,
have a look at my Guest Post for today…

15 thoughts on “Reverie

A gorgeous post, Sweetie. And I’m now following Reverie as well – time to cull some more blogs from my Google Reader to make way! J x

2. maureen

Oh, woman I loooove that photo. We need to arrange a swap! What a lovely guest post. I so agree, if you don’t have a dream, how can you have a dream come true?
    xoxo

3. Loree

Your post over at Reverie intrigued me. I had to come over and visit. There are so many things about you which remind me of me. I love your blog.

Nice guest post Maureen. I hope all is well. Hard to believe that just 2 weeks ago, we were in Paris. Time flies and the second week of school is over. Today was a crazy, crazy day! Take care and best wishes, Tammy

5. **CREATIVE CARMELINA**

I was brushing up on my French this morning..with a french blogger…and boy it doesn’t take too long to get rusty! it was fun though…and yes, I do have to agree with you that anything in that language sounds better.
    you could say “please take out the trash” and it would sound romantic! lol

nice to meet and follow you. stop by sometime!

ciao bella

creative carmelina

6. The Beginner Housewife

I think I’d find every version of daydreaming would be as fabulous as the last!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

So nice to run across your blog! I just started up my blog and I’m enjoying getting to know people!!