* this is my lovely birthday cake
* for my 41st bday
* bday as in birthday
* it was yesterday and I had a good day
* i was spoiled with presents, phone calls, with people singing, all day long and i loved it
* dinner and a movie with friends was a great way to close the day
* now we have two more bdays coming up
* my oldest little girl turns 14 tomorrow, time goes by so fast…
* my youngest little girl turns 4 on monday, yes a halloween bday
* it seems like yesterday that both of them where born
* that means more cake to come, balloons to hang in the evening and presents to wrap
* sweetheart and i always enjoy doing this for them, making them feel special on their bday
* so why this title, again, you might think?
* i wrote about part one a year ago and i still think it’s true
* age is just a number, you are as old as you feel, right?
* and i don’t feel 41…. how is one supposed to feel, behave or dress at this age anyway?
* isn’t 40 the new 30? so that makes 50 the new 40?
* anyhoo……, today i didn’t feel like writing capitals or making long sentences
* i’m more in a making lists mood
* like making a list for the two upcoming bdays
* so tell me:
* what do you think about your age?
* do you like it? do you say it out loud?
* or are you disliking it? wishing time didn’t go so fast?
* which part is the best of your age and what part isn’t?
* what i personally don’t like are the grey hairs…… now that’s a whole different story…..
* if you want, share your side in the comment box below
* i will respond to it, also in the comment section, of this post
* for now it’s over and out from this mama