* it’s funny how you can dream,
and than wake up one morning
to see it is becoming
* even though it’s not at all in the
country you had dreamt about,
it’s still a life near the sea…
* making a move to a different country,
even for the 3rd time,
does not make it easier
or less stressful…
* moving a family to yet another house,
for the 8th time,
is tiring and exciting
at the same time…
* saying goodbye to family and friends
time after time,
is pulling the heart strings
every single time…
* hoping that what we have decided
will be a good choice for us all…
* facing fear and uncertainty
and making a new start in your life,
takes courage and a whole lot of
love for each other…
* going through a mountain of paperwork,
in 4 different countries,
at the same time,
isn’t funny or relaxing…
* checking things off the
ever getting longer to-do lists
makes me smile for a moment…
* knowing that it will all be worth it,
in the end,
gives me strength…
* planning for a goodbye dinner
in another country with your loved ones,
is great and gives me another smile,
a big one…
* thinking about the friends I’ve made in Blog Land,
will they still be here
when I have more time
to share our life with them…
* keep dreaming a dream
and keep believing in yourself…
that’s what I tell myself daily.
* After I’ve said grace and thanks
for this pretty amazing new lifestyle
we are about to dive into…
Do you do that too,
making a list of your swirling thoughts?
it helps to make lists,
not only practical ones, but also
to put these dancing thoughts
It also helps me
not to forget,
to enjoy this part of our lives more.
Even though it’s full with scheduling and stressful
moments, it’s also filled with special and great memories!
Thank you for the sweet responses to our upcoming move.
If you have more questions, just ask away.
I will come back in another post with answers to your questions.
Hope you will have a good day!
photo: pinterest via l.m.h.i.p.tumblr.com